Information (suo motu disclosure pursuant to Section 4(1)(b) of the RTI Act 2005)
Appointment of Transparency Officer.
1. Designation of Transparency Officer under the Right to Information Act, 2005- ECGC Ltd.
2. In pursuance of the Central Information Commission’s directive dated November 15, 2010 issued to all Public Authorities under the powers vested in the Central Information Commission under Section 19 (8) (a) of The Right to Information Act, 2005, Smt. Smita Pandit, General Manager is designated as the Transparency Officer.
3. The details of the Transparency Officer are as under:
Smt. Smita Pandit
ECGC Bhawan, CTS No.393,393/1 to 45,
M.V Road, Andheri East,
Mumbai – 400069, Maharashtra.
Telephone No: 022-66590613
vii. The particulars of any arrangement that exists for consultation with, or representation by, the members of the public in relation to the formulation of its policy or implementation thereof.-Not Applicable
viii. A statement of the boards, councils, committees and other bodies consisting of two or more persons constituted as its part or for the purpose of its advice, and as to whether meetings of those boards, councils, committees and other bodies are open to the public, or the minutes of such meetings are accessible for public.
xii. The manner of execution of subsidy programmes, including the amounts allocated and the details of beneficiaries of such programmes. – Not Applicable
xiii. Particulars of recipients of concessions, permits or authorizations granted by it. – Not Applicable
xvii. RTI Report:
xviii. Citizen’s Charter:
xix. Transfer Policy and Transfer Orders:
(a) Transfer Guidelines
(b) Transfer Orders :
- Transfer order 18-06-2019
- Transfer order 17-05-2018
- Transfer order 12-04-2018
- Transfer order 05-05-2017
- Transfer order 03-05-2016
- Transfer order 30-05-2016
- Transfer order 23-06-2016
xx.Training Program for CPIO :
xxii. Total budget
xxiii. For Head Office Committee meetings – Details and Data Click here